What We Do
At E3 Regenesis, we not only advise, we get the work done. From definition through contracts, financing, construction to full operation. Here are our service areas:
1. Project Analysis and Definition
- What should be done? Why?
- Where are the potential locations and which is best?
- What are the project outputs and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). What is the operational plan to achieve them? What by-products result? What are desired?
- What size facility is required? What size is optimal? When is it needed?
2. Project Approval
- Who has to buy in and when for the project to thrive?
- Political analysis of approval (US, China, etc.) Strategies or key political stakeholders.
- Help to get approval by licensing authorities. Meet their listed criteria and their given mission.
- Help get approval by local/state authorities/officials as needed.
- Help generate, assemble and organize materials for each stage of the approval process.
- Support and coach key players for the public input process, appearances at hearings, etc.
3. Operations/Ownership Decision
- Which participating party or parties will own the plant?
- What ownership structure is optimal?
- Who will operate the plant? Under what terms?
- What are the exit arrangements?
4. Contract Negotiation Components
- Site purchase or lease agreements
- Operating license purchase or lease agreement
- Feasibility/project cost estimate with third party engineering company
- Engineering, procurement and construction contracts with qualified contractors
- All necessary contracts or agreements with municipalities, feedstock providers, other specialized providers such as measurement, validation and reporting.
- Output product purchasers -- including waste reclamation.
- Validate and Submit business plan for financing.
- Check for available grants, incentives, rebates for the project.
- Find international investors if desired.
- Review terms and conditions of potential funding sources.
- Conclude financing.
- Act as prime contractor or subcontractor.
- Conclude and fund site construction agreements.
- Prepare plant site, equipment delivery and operators training.
- Plant certification "commissioning" and operational "go live" of plant.
7. Operations Measurement, Analysis and Management to ensure ongoing optimal results.
- Design and operate measurement and monitoring sensors and reports to track success metrics and KPIs (e.g. costs, safety, efficiency and environmental impact).
- Prepare results for publication or presentation.
- Analyze results to drive continuous improvement of KPIs.